Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrappy Kat's CT Requirements **EFFECTIVE October 1st, 2014**

+7
yabby
helptheold
nancym
hareraisers2
jnac916
KatherineWoodin
Admin
11 posters

Go down

The Scrappy Kat's CT Requirements **EFFECTIVE October 1st, 2014** Empty The Scrappy Kat's CT Requirements **EFFECTIVE October 1st, 2014**

Post  Admin Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Welcome, we are so glad you are a part of The Scrappy Kat Creative Team!
Please review this important information and respond in this thread when you have done so.
**Make sure you read carefully because some of the requirements are the same and others are new & updated.**

The Scrappy Kat Creative Team Requirements:
**If your position doesn't require layouts but you choose to work with any of Kat's OLDER products you must fulfill the same requirements as the layout artists.**
***All team members must check the forum no less than twice a week for new info from Kat, Carla or myself.***

~ New layout/freebie posting guidelines:
1) Beginning, October 2014, all new products will be posted a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of their release.  
2) Layouts & freebies will always be due 1 week prior to release, giving the CT Manager and blogger enough time to prepare for the release.
3) A due date will be posted for each product.  If both your layouts and freebie are not posted by the due date, you will be given a mandatory Opt Out for the product if available.  If not, you will be marked down as not meeting the requirements for that new release.

~ Layout Requirements:
2 layouts or 1 layout/1 hybrid project & 1 freebie to post on your blog. **If you don't have a blog you can post your freebie on your facebook page or request it to be hosted by Kat or another team member**
NO QPs

~ New layout posting guidelines:
1) When saving layouts to the required 600x600 size, name them in the format as follows:
    yourname_kit initials_LO# (for example: dannethia_za_LO1)
Make sure to use your actual name and not your username.

~No freebies for the monthly Bits N Pieces Kits (SNP), the designers themselves are allowed to make 1 small freebie and that is it.

~Post your layouts & the kit preview with the link to the product in Kat's store on your blog/facebook page. All layouts are to be uploaded to Kat's designer gallery at SNP as well as 2 other galleries of your choice. You are allowed to post a layout a day or two before release if you go to a speed scrap for example and want to use the new kit.  When posting state using, So and So kit, releasing here at SNP on So and So date. Be sure to go back and link to product once it is available in the store. Please keep it a day or two within the release date of the new product used. But please do this in moderation, if several members do this with each release then there isn't as many unseen layouts on release day.

~ Opt Outs:
1) You will be allowed to Opt Out of working with 2 of my new product releases every 6 months.  You may choose to opt out if you do not have time in your schedule to work with it, the appropriate photos to scrap, don't have the "mojo", illness, etc.  

2) To opt out of a product, type Opt Out in the appropriate New Release thread.  A maximum of 2 members can Opt Out per product. Once you have reached your allowed Opt Outs, you are required to work with each new product until your 6 month period renews.

~ Leave love on a minimum of 10 layouts in Kat's designer gallery at SNP per month.

If you post at a gallery that allows outside links, please link to the product used in Kat's store. Example: layout created with "Dive Into Fall" therefore link layout to "Dive Into Fall" in Kat's store if outside linking is allowed.

Kat's store path:
http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=60

Kat's blog: www.thescrappykat.com

In the CT section of the forum there will be a thread for each kit. You are required to post your layouts, freebie preview, links to the galleries where you post your layouts, links to any enabling/iso posts as well as links to your blog posts. If you don't have a blog post on your facebook page & share the post with me (Digi Lovin) so that I can track your posting requirements please.

Kat encourages any enabling that you want to do for her. Please try to enable her at SNP or another site like DigiShopTalk at least once a month if possible. If you enable in any other way (ISO threads, enabling threads, etc), please post in this forum where you enabled so that others won't do the same.

Lastly, and the most important requirement, HAVE FUN!!!

Failure to meet CT requirements:
~ If any CT member fails to meet the team requirements for 2 consecutive months without approval from Kat, they will be asked to step down from the team.  This includes working with new releases, doing required posting on blog or Facebook page & in galleries, and leaving comments in the designer gallery.  

Please comment here that you have read and agree to the CT Requirements.

Thank You,
Dannethia

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thescrappykat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Scrappy Kat's CT Requirements **EFFECTIVE October 1st, 2014** Empty Re: The Scrappy Kat's CT Requirements **EFFECTIVE October 1st, 2014**

Post  KatherineWoodin Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:10 pm

read
KatherineWoodin
KatherineWoodin

Back to top Go down

The Scrappy Kat's CT Requirements **EFFECTIVE October 1st, 2014** Empty Re: The Scrappy Kat's CT Requirements **EFFECTIVE October 1st, 2014**

Post  jnac916 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:11 pm

read and signed
jnac916
jnac916

Back to top Go down

Post  hareraisers2 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:16 pm

read and agree

hareraisers2

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:17 pm

read Smile
nancym
nancym

http://dreamy-daydreamer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  helptheold Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Read & agreed

helptheold

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Ok, I'm sorry I replying again but with this and then emails of new rules I'm getting a bit confused. I did 2 layouts with Hey Jack but no freebie so did I read the rules wrong? Also, I used Hey Jack for a Speed Scrap and posted it in the gallery at SNP with the release date in the description but the email said no posting layouts until after release so I think I may have messed up on that rule....

Thanks for any help with this,
Nancy Question
nancym
nancym

http://dreamy-daydreamer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

nancym wrote:Ok, I'm sorry I replying again but with this and then emails of new rules I'm getting a bit confused. I did 2 layouts with Hey Jack but no freebie so did I read the rules wrong? Also, I used Hey Jack for a Speed Scrap and posted it in the gallery at SNP with the release date in the description but the email said no posting layouts until after release so I think I may have messed up on that rule....

Thanks for any help with this,
Nancy Question

As of October 1st with each new release you are required to fulfill one of 2 options:
1) 2 layouts & 1 freebie to post on your blog. **If you don't have a blog you can post your freebie on your facebook page or request it to be hosted by Kat or another team member** NO QPS

2)1 layout & 1 hybrid project as well as 1 freebie to post on your blog. **If you don't have a blog you can post your freebie on your facebook page or request it to be hosted by Kat or another team member** NO QPS

As for posting in advance I sent the email about not posting in advance because there were team members posting in galleries & blogging way early.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thescrappykat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yabby Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:24 am

read and agreed (but I'm horrible at this part so will stay with commenting)
yabby
yabby

Back to top Go down

Post  tinadell Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:36 pm

read and agreed Smile
tinadell
tinadell

Back to top Go down

The Scrappy Kat's CT Requirements **EFFECTIVE October 1st, 2014** Empty Read

Post  EastCoastGoofy Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Read and agree
EastCoastGoofy
EastCoastGoofy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sillyscrapper Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 pm

read and agree

Sillyscrapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenni Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:31 pm

If I am using an older product and I blog about it, create 2 layouts, and do a newsletter freebie, how many galleries do I need to post my layouts at?
Jenni
Jenni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down